Barefoot and bitless horse riding over Exmoor National Park. Fantastic horses, spectacular rides, amazing views! Rides for teenagers and adults with riding experience. Plus individual led beginners rides for all ages.
Individual Rides and Short Riding Breaks and Holidays throughout the year
Barefoot Horses, Holistic Horsemanship ......for riders who can walk, trot and canter.
*Horse Riding Holidays for Experienced Riders, and Returning Riders on Barefoot Horses over Exmoor National Park
* Relaxation, Connection, Breath-Heart-Energy, Ride from your Heart
* Our horses are trained through Trust and Respect and Breath Energy, and using herbal and holistic therapies
* Our farm is a 15th century "Open-Hall Manor House" in the heart of the Exmoor National Park, with relaxation and a living environment at its core.
* Born a horse, animal and countryside lover, I waited until my later years to realise my dream and follow my passion in living with, training and working with horses, who so closely mirror our own feelings of joys, loves, fears and insecurities.
Together we help one another through our two-way equine relationship.
* Everyone needs a horse in their life, even if only for a few days, to help you find who you are and where you are going.
Join us in your journey of well-being and reconnect with nature, the environment and yourself!
Contact Exmoor Horse Riding
Exmoor Owl & Hawk Centre
West Lynch Farm, Allerford, Minehead, Somerset TA24 8HJ